- SUNDAY, APRIL 2, 4:30 P.M.
Windows into African American Life in New Hampshire
with Rev. Deborah Knowlton & Michelle Sherburne.
Fellowship Hall, Congregational Church, 127 Winnacunnet Road
- SUNDAY, APRIL 9, 4:00 P.M.
History Book Club Discussion
One Summer by Bill Bryson
- SATURDAY, MAY 13, 1:00 P.M.
Color Me Included Walking Tour
with Rev. Deborah Knowlton.
Meet at Congregational Church, 127 Winnacunnet Road
$10; RSVP 929-0781
- THURSDAY, JUNE 15, 7:00 P.M.
Life on 17th Century New Hampshire's Coastal Frontier
with Neill DePaoli.
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9, 6:30 P.M.
Creative Feast: Exploration of Recipes from Colonial New England
with Liz Barber.
Lane Memorial Library
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 6:30 P.M.
The Last Run: A Tale of Rum-running in New Hampshire
with local author Stephen Clarkson.
- Thursday, October 19, 6:30 p.m.
HHS Annual Meeting
Program: Discovering New England's Stone Walls
with Kevin Gardner.
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 11 AM.
Hampton Voices from World War I
with Karen Raynes & Mike Garland. American Legion Hall, 69 High Street
- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1, 7 P.M.
Christmas Tree Lighting,
Marelli Square, downtown Hampton. Free HHS gingersnaps!
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 1 P.M.
Christmas Parade thru downtown Hampton.
Come see the HHS parade float!